Download Samsung Android USB Driver for Mobile Device on Windows
In most cases, it may be not necessary to install Samsung Android USB drivers on your Windows, unless you have the problems of using third party application or connecting fail between the Samsung Android device and your computer. It is always good to download the Samsung Android USB driver beforehand, so you're able to easily install it and use whenever needed.
Download Samsung Android USB Driver
|Software Name||Samsung Android USB driver|
How to Download Samsung Android USB Driver
You can find the Samsung Android USB driver download is right there in the support section of Samsung's website, but there is no direct download for the driver software. You have to find and click the download button, simply follow the steps below will make you more clear:
- Click the link listed above to go to Samsung's website. After clicking on the Manuals & Downloads tab (1) and then clicking on the Software link, the download button of Samsung Android USB driver will be displayed as shown as figure a-1.
Figure a-1: Download Samsung Android USB driver on product's support page.
- Click on the download button.(2)
- Click on SEND (3) to start the download process. After the download is complete, the Samsung Android USB driver installation file will be in Downloads folder or other folder you designated.
Figure a-2: Confirm to download Samsung Android USB driver to your computer.
Install Samsung Android USB Driver on Windows
- Double click on the file icon (1) to start the installation process of Samsung Android USB Driver.
Figure b-1: Download Samsung Android USB driver file.
- The MSS InstallWizard will guide you through the steps required to install the Samsung Android USB device drivers on your computer. Click on the Next button (2) to continue.
Figure b-2: Samsung Android USB device driver installation wizard.
- Select your country and preferred language for installing the Samsung Android USB drivers. Click Next (3) to countine.
Figure b-3: Select Samsung Android USB device driver language.
- In this step, select the folder for the installation location. Click Install (4) to start the installation.
Figure b-4: Select Samsung Android USB driver folder.
- The installation process of Samsung Android USB Driver is now complete. Click on the Finish button (5) to exit.
Figure b-5: The last step of Samsung Android USB device driver installation.
Download Samsung Android USB driver and then install it on your computer, the steps are not difficult, hope this article hopes you.
Only useful comments will be allowed.