(Last Revised: Dec 22, 2012)
By copying or using our article(s) on your website (“site”) you must read this license agreement. If you don’t accept any conditions listed in this license agreement, please do not copy any data from our website (“PCDIY”).
The article(s) posted on PCDIY are original articles written by its author of PCDIY editorial team. You can copy our articles and use it on your webiste under the Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 license and it is required to put a Do Follow backlink.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Do Follow Link — You must link back to the article that you used with a Do Follow link.
“Do Follow” means that you can not use rel=”nofollow” in the <a></a> hyperlink tag that linked to our site.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Special Conditions IMPORTANT
Graphic image use
Some graphic images are designed by our team, the copyright is no problem. Some graphic images we have the use right but don’t have it’s copyright, we bought it’s license from the Image License Agent such as 123rf.com and dreamstime.om.
We have the 100% legal use right with those images, but you don’t have the use right unless you buy the license. USE THE IMAGES ON YOUR SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISH.
Screenshot image use
All screenshot images are made by us, you can use it with the full article but please host them on your site, DO NOT HOTLINK ANY IMAGES THAT HOSTED ON OUR SITE or we do not permit you to use our articles.
License Agreement Information
Currently no other special notes about this license agreement.
License Agreement Change Log
We keep the right to modify this license statement at anytime, last updated: 12/22/2013.