Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit 12 (MTP USB Driver Download)
Media Transfer Protocol (commonly referred to as MTP) has been developed by Microsoft, it enables you to manage content on any portable device with storage. The Media Transfer Protocol porting kit is part of the Windows Media Device Manager 10 SDK, includes the complete MTP specification, documentation, sample source code, software to implement a PC-based MTP simulator, and MTP test tools. It is thus closely related to Windows Media Player.
As opposed to USB Mass Storage, Some operating systems do not support MTP out of the box. So if you meet the issue while install the MTP USB device driver. you can download and install the Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit on your computer, it may solve the MTP USB device driver problems.
Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit Download
· USB client card
· Compiler: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005
· Free hard disk space: 25 MB
|Software Name||Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit|
The direct download links are official, we usually provide the latest version of them, if you need to read more information about Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit, please visit the official Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit download page.
How to Download Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit
- Go to the download page and click on the green Download button.
Figure b-1: Media Transfer Protocol Porting Kit 12 download page
- Run the genuine Windows validation tool to get the validation code. Taking the validation code by clicking on the CONTINUE, downloading the validation tool and executing it.
Figure b-2: Download and execute the genuine Windows validation tool.
- Copy the validation code.
- Paste it to the blank field, and then click on the VALIDATE button.
Figure b-3: Validate to download Protocol Porting Kit 12
- Click on the red Download button, your download will be started in 3-5 seconds.
Figure b-4: Download Protocol Porting Kit 12